This picture does not this polish justice at all. This color glowed like the oooze from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Very neon. Lasted really well. The only negative gripe I have is it stained my nails.
HI! This is Rose, the blogger behind My Randomosity and this is my blog on my June Birchbox which is Wanderlust themed!
First off — I cracked the website! If you would like to learn how so you can view all of the different box variations then check out my blog or vlog for my June Jet Set Birchbox:
For June, my box was variation #4 out of 40 different variations.
For June I saw there were boxes that contained deluxe Sample of paul & joe beaute moisturizing foundation primer. Some boxes contained FULL SIZES of eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lip Pencils, twistband nautical hair ties and tweezerman file mates.
What is Birchbox? I am not going to talk about it. My blogs are long enough but if you are curious — you can read my blog on my 1st box where I talk about ALL the details of the program:
And if you don’t read — you can watch my vlog review here:
If you are interested in checking Birchbox out, you can by clicking my referral link below:
Now, let’s begin the fun part! Let me get to the box — The stain is my fault BTW:
I lift the card:
And these are all my goodies:
Now, let me tell you about each goodie individually:
1. Color Club Wanderlust Collection – Sample Value: 0.25 oz $2 – Retail Value: 4 0.25 oz bottles $8: Inspired by our global offices in four of the world’s classic cities (not to mention our love of travel), this bold collection of minis—created exclusively for Birchbox—features summer’s hottest hues. Our editors worked closely with Color Club to develop these custom shades, visiting the brand’s Long Island factory to collaborate with the brand’s in-house chemist. You definitely won’t find anything like these on-trend, brightly hued polishes anywhere else. Each color is named after one of Birchbox’s international headquarters: Barcelona, London, New York, and Paris. London Calling, a sunny green, makes us think of the city’s myriad green spaces, while the fiery coral of Reign in Spain evokes summer days under the Mediterranean sun. Pardon My French’s lavender represents our love affair with the candy-colored arrays of macarons in the City of Light’s iconic bakeries. Finally, there’s Mod in Manhattan, a brilliant off-white that represents the glow of the mega-watt city at night.
2. Oscar de la Renta Something Blue – Sample Value: .03 fl oz $1.50 – Retail Value: 50ml/1.7 fl oz $85: Whether you’re a bride-to-be or a perennial bridesmaid (we feel your pain, lady), Oscar de la Renta’s Something Blue is an elegant wear-anywhere scent. Featuring lush floral notes, the feminine blend has enough staying power to last from the first dance to the bouquet toss—or just morning coffee to evening nightcap. Fittingly, the chic vintage-looking bottle includes a removable engraved ring. Inspired by the iconic designer’s silk and lace wedding gowns, this refined blend opens with sparkling notes of mandarin and linden blossom, then mellows into a sultry body of bourbon vanilla and white musk notes.
3. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask – Sample Value: 0.24 oz $1.62 – Retail Value: 3.4 oz $23: It harnesses the purifying power of natural charcoal, ridding our skin of pesky impurities and giving us a much more radiant complexion. Charcoal pulls stubborn pore-cloggers to the surface, while white china clay and lecithin work together to dissolve any remaining impurities.
4. Origins VitaZing™ SPF 15 Energy-boosting moisturizer – Sample Value: 0.05 oz $1.03 – Retail Value: 1.7 oz $35: This SPF 15 moisturizer juggles several tasks at once: It protects skin from sun damage, deeply hydrates, evens out skin tone, and bestows a pretty, energized glow. So no matter what happened last night, you’ll look you got your full eight hours. The headliner ingredient, mangosteen, releases polyphenolic compounds to wage war on free radicals. Panax ginseng provides a tingly energy boost while chestnut seed extract sloughs off dead surface cells, renewing the skin’s outer layers.
5. Laqa & Co Lil’ Lip Duo – Sample Value: 1 pc $8 – Retail Value: 2 pcs $16: These gloss-delivering pencils require no sharpener and give lips a vibrant sheen. Luckily, the company recently released the pencils in the form of a travel-friendly duo. The smooth shea-butter complex moisturizes and coats lips with saturated, glossy color. The duo comes with two high-energy shades.
Product Link Address: http://www.birchbox.com/shop/laqa-lil-lip-duo-6195
So the total value of my $10 Birchbox totals to $14.15.
Just because I was not too keen on the products in this month’s box but was happy to receive 1 makeup item, Birchbox gains 1 point on my Sample Box Score Board:
Julep Maven: 33
Beauty Army: 8
MyTest Tube: 5
Little Black Bag: 4
I have cancelled:
Beauty Box 5: I have a Youtube video and a blog with that video available. Watch it if you would like to learn more!
Thank you for reading, everyone, and don’t forget to subscribe by entering your email in the box at the top of the sidebar!
Welcome to MY RANDOMOSITY!
Subscribe to stay updated with me!
Me and a HUEY!
What is My Randomosity all about?
What is the Author all About?
Most recent Youtube Upload — SUBSCRIBE!
Where Else You Can Find Me?
I am Also a Freelance Model (who specializes in Pinup). Click “My Portfolio” Above to Check Out More!
My CURRENT Favorite Cosmetic Item!
Love being multi-cultural
Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Lickety Split Lime
Revlon Top Speed in Celestial Fx (Pic is 1 coat. Needs at least 2 to stand alone)
Joan by Julep
Marion by Julep
Rebel by Julep
Scarlet by Julep
Julia by Julep
Cindy by Julep
Harper by Julep
Julep In Ivy
Deborrah Lippman in Let’s Go Crazy
Circus by AndreasChoice in Somersault & Color Club in Wish Upon a Rock Star
Circus by Andrea’s Choice in Spectacle
Color Club in Harp On It
Moscow by Nailtiques Nail Protein Lacquer and Julep’s Matte Topcoat
Hailee & Nora by Julep
Nora by Julep (matte suede finish)
Caroline and Black Loose Glitter by Julep
Leslie and Orange Loose Glitter
Leslie by Julep
Sienna by Julep
Melanie by Julep
Harley by Julep
Blue-Ming by Color Club
Daphne by Julep
Mila by Julep
Kate by Julep
Iconic Indigo by Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color and Morgan by Julep
Interested in Beauty Subscriptions?
I am enrolled in:
New Beauty Test Tube
Little Black Bag
Subscribe to stay tuned for my monthly reviews =]